Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Reading List: Part 1/3

So this summer I've decided to go back to one of my past loves, reading. Lately I haven't been making as much time for books as I should, so I've come up with a list of books that I want to read before the end of June. This list might give you some ideas, and if you want me to review any of these books, you can let me know in the comments. :)
 
 
-Beneath the Glitter:Elle and Blair Fowler
-Luxe:Anna Gobersen
-Thursday's Child:Monique Martin
-Crazy Rich Asians:Kevin Kwan
-Casual Vacancy:J.K. Rowling
 
 
Now I know this isn't a long list, and I hope to fit in more than this, but I'm going on vacation soon, and there's only a week left in the month. I hope that I can fit these books and then some. If you have any book requests, or want a review on any of these books let me know. Until next time...
 
Ta-ta Dah-ling!
-Molly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment