Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipstick

Happy Wednesday Guys!
I hope your excited for the weekend, because I sure as hell am!
 
Today I wanted to do a review on a red lipstick (shocker!). But this is just not a red lipstick, oh no no no, it's a matte red lipstick, kinda. You see it's the Rimmel lasting finish by Kate lipstick in Kiss of Life. When I was shopping in target the other day, I noticed this was the only Kate Moss lipstick that has a name. All the others are identified by a 3 digit number, but this one has a 3 digit number (111), and a name! I took that to mean it was special, and I was right!
 
This lipsticks finish is not matte. I think it's more of a suede finish, because it really has no sheen, but the light does catch it a bit. I really really like this lipstick, and for the 4 dollars it costs it's definately worth it!
 
Lipstick wear through the day, the last being after I'd eaten lunch.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment