Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Olay BB Cream

One of the newest beauty crazes that has come to market are BB creams. Who doesn't want something that takes all these little steps that are tedious, and boring, and rolls them into one simple step. This is exactly why I like BB creams. They're, in essence, amped up tinted moisturizer, which is always a good thing.
 
 
This particular BB cream, is from the drugstore. I got mine at Target, and it contains 2.5 fl oz (75ml). I'm not entirely sure how much I paid for it but it was somewhere areound $12.
 
This isn't the best BB cream I've tried but it's certainly not the worst. It's a very watery consistancy when one your face, and it doesn't seep into your skin most foundations and tinted moisturizers do. It has a very light feeling foundation, but honestly it doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't conceal the redness on my face, which is the main reason that I wear any foundation at all. The only thing I've known it to do is be an amazing sunscreen, but it doesn't do any of the other stuff it claims to do. I would much more recommend the Garnier BB cream than this one. So go try that one, because it's great. If you have any recommendations for BB creams I should try leave them in the comments below, and I might just do them. Also if you have any requests of things I should review leave those in the comments too. Until next time...
 
Ta-ta Dah-ling!
-Molly <3



No comments:

Post a Comment