Thursday, June 20, 2013

Posting Schedule

Hello Dah-lings!
 
It is currently very late at night, but I want to get this written in time to go up tommorow. As it is summer and I have nothing better to do with my time (literally I live in the middle of fucking no where) I have decided to challenge myself and make a commitment that I actually stick to, so get ready!
 
During these summer months, which range from now until the the first week of September (yes I'm aware I go back to school super late) I will be posting at least every other day. So for example, this is going up on Thursday, so a new post will go up on Saturday.
 
Now on those same lines, if I have a super quick post that I really want to talk to you guys about, I'll post that on an off day, or on the same day as a regular post, but there will always (hopefully) be a post on every other day.
 
So, yay! Structure! *sighs because she knows she will fail miserably*
 
And don't you worry, because there will be another post today, as this isn't a real post, it is a bit of an update more than anything so another post is coming shortly. (Also, if I seem hyper in this post, sorry I'm listening to the Black Keys, my favorite band of all time ever, and it is really late, so yeah, I'm a bit crazy.) So until next time...
 
Ta-ta Dahling!
-Molly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment