Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013 Favorites

June is coming to a close which means I'm one month closer to going back to school. :/ To lighten the spirit I've gathered all my favorite products into a pile (a literal pile just sitting on my desk), and now I'm gonna tell you why they are awesome.
 
Essie: Penny Talk
 
Might as well start with nails! I have been wearing this color for almost 2 weeks now, and I love it! It's one of those colors that complement my skin tone really well. I love it and I'm not entirely sure if the still sell it, but I'm sure you can get it on Amazon.
 
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit: 02 Medium

Let's talk brows! I have pretty much not existent eyebrows, they are the lightest shade of blond possible, which makes no sense considering I have super dark brown hair. Needless to say, I have to fill in my eyebrows with a powder or a pencil. Lately I've been going for a powder, this powder in particular. I use the Brow 2 shade, which I know may seem a little dark for my skin tone, but with a light hand, and good blending, works just fine. I like the highlight color, too, it's nice and subtle, and just lights up your eye area. Definite favorite!

Cailyn Gel Eyeliner: Iron
 Next is a product that I got in my June Ipsy bag. I love this eyeliner! I've never liked a gel eyeliner as much as I've liked this one, and the built in brush isn't shitty, like they usually are! I actually like to use this one! This is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it.



Maybelline: The Falsies Macasra

Not much to say about this product. A favorite of most everyone who wears make-up, and I finally jumped on the band wagon. I must say it's pretty damn good, but on the wetter side.


Starlooks Lip Pencil: Tickle Me Pink



 
Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick: #103
 
In the past month I have loved pairing these two lip products together. They complement each other so well. I shade my lips in using the lip pencil, which for me is a little dark for summer. To lighten it up I put the lipstick on top, which not only makes it a bit shinier (I know, matte lipstick it's really not matte it has a nice sheen), and makes it lighter. I love it!
 
This is all for my June Favorites, don't forget to leave any suggestions, questions, or comments in the comment section below. Until next time...
 
Ta-ta Dah-ling!
-Molly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment